Tuesday, October 18, 2011

C4T3



roadway with school spelled incorrectly

For this C4T assignment I was assigned to The Scholastic Scribe. Today I commented on Wordless Wednesday. To be honest, I really had not a clue what she was doing! As I was reading comments and looking through her blog, I realize that the picture above speaks volumes about our educational system (or our lack of education!). As educators we need to be careful and plan well. I seriously doubt the person that painted the road didn't know how to spell. I think it was poor planning and carelessness. As future teachers we must be careful and plan well so that we do not make these same types of errors - lest people think we are uneducated! Thanks for the

"EduKAYshun"



I needed it!


dry cleaning storefront
This week I commented on the above photo. It speaks to the economy and to the goodness of the community. Education can be found in many different forms. I have enjoyed this blog - even though I still am not sure what she wants us to take from her blog posts. I know a picture speaks a thousand words, but I am not sure how I would use her blog examples as a tool in my classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment