Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Report on My PLN

It is so hard to believe that I am giving my final report on my PLN. I have to say that I was only using Symbaloo at first, but now I find it better to use a bit of both. I keep most of my web pages such as blogs, newspaper articles and journal articles on Delicious. Symbaloo for everything else.

I am an avid tweeter so I have some great hashtags that I look at weekly.

I found my PLN to be a great help recently when I was writing a project for my Folklore class. I had gotten all of my "peer reviewed" and "professional" citations ready, but the project needed MORE! I was looking at my Delicious account; I realized that I had saved some really great blogs that related some "folkloric" material. I was able to include those items as "inspiration" to my project! I say that so that you will know a PLN can help in your school as well as in your professional life!


No comments:

Post a Comment